Follow Me on Pinterest beamoore: 'Everything on it 2" window, this time with melted plastic thingies

Sunday, August 14, 2011

'Everything on it 2" window, this time with melted plastic thingies

003 by beamoore
003, a photo by beamoore on Flickr.
Given to a charity auction for the local Theater, and got sold for $230. Wow, just wow. Last year was a fiasco, even though the last year items wer a lot nicer, I thought, but this is super awesome!!!!
And I get a spot on th Theater's marquee with my name on it, for a day. Another WOW.
I guess. I just need to kepp melting and making those plastic tiles, with stuff embedded in them. I am thinking of putting not just glass beads, gems and tempered glass, but should include some nice metal beads, pendants and buttons. Must me metal, not plastic disguised as metal, other wise it will melt, too and create a disaster.
Ok. whoever reads this, if you want to use opaque beads, procede with caution, the pearlescent ones look ok melted, if you mange to do some swirls in the whole mixture while it's hot, those will look awesoem with the transluscent ones, the non shiney, matte finish, will pretty much be ok, but I personally like the transluscency.
Ok, don't get me started on politics and how, I think, the government should function.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow Me on Pinterest